Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bag Browsing

Layla Grace has always been a favorite online store of mine. I love the patterns and textures of their products and always find myself visiting their website whenever I'm in need of some design or clothing inspiration.

On one of my visits, low and behold, I found the perfect bag for the Spring and Summer.

And in case you forgot, (or didn't know), my birthday is less than two months away.

hehe.





Layla Grace $40
The last bag is definitely more of my style. I can see it perfectly paired with linen pants, espadrilles, an airy, light top and a cute bandanna.
Summer, here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are fantastic! I like the last one best as well. And the price is really good for a bag - score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price on these bags..I love them!
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete