Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by the Q&A fairy...aka Gail from Sophisticated Steps.





I love doing little interviews like this, reminds me of the good ol' days back in middle school when my best friend and I would play Oregon Trail on the computer and interview each other (yes, we were that cool).





Here goes...
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?





Jeez, this is hard. Where I live isn't as important to me as who I'm with. Believe it or not, I'm so jealous of those couples who live in the same town (or neighboring towns) as their whole family. How nice it would be to not have to travel during the crazy holidays, to celebrate birthdays with all your loved ones, to just stop by your sisters house for lunch.





Anyways, with that said, I would love to live somewhere warm....maybe California with my family (hubby and kids), my parents and sisters (and their families) and my husband's parents and brothers.
2. What's the nicest thing someone has ever said to you (or complimented you on)?





I got a good one. I can always count on my 3 year old to make me feel good. The other day I was looking at pictures of (my icons) Carolyn Bassett and Bridget Bardot on Pinterest and Christopher pointed to several pictures of the two and said "Mommy!"





Love Love Love.





3. What's your biggest pet peeve?





LOL. When you are with a group of people and someones cell phone rings and someone (usually everyone) says, "What's that?", "Who's phone is that?","Is that your phone?", "I think someones phone is ringing", or the absolute worst, "Is that my phone?".





OBVIOUSLY someones phone is ringing.





OBVIOUSLY if it were mine, I'd be walking over to answer it.





OBVIOUSLY we all know our ring tone, so if you don't recognize the ring then it's NOT YOURS.





Wow, I really got worked up on that one.





:)
4. What's your best and worst quality (if you'll admit it - ha!)?





Worst- I'm way too sensitive and can be gossipy at times. I'm working on this though....





Best- I can make people laugh, most of the time at my own expense, but that's okay :)
5. Coffee or tea? And what do you put in it?





Umm both.





Coffee sometimes and it either has to be an iced coffee from DD (cream and 2 sugars) or a Starbucks iced mocha frappicino.





Tea always. Chai latte is my fav.
6. Would you rather go out dancing or see a movie?





Figuring that we are avid Netflix/Showtime/HBO users, I'd rather have a night out to go dancing. Hell, at this point I could even get up on the bar and do body shots for old times sake....yikes
7. What's your greatest accomplishment so far?





Raising two children. Without a doubt. Enough said. Period.
8. What is your biggest goal/dream?





(I'm speaking for my husband also on this one) Our biggest goal is to raise our children to become happy and satisfied with life. Whoever they become, whatever they want to do, we'll be happy as long as they are.
9. What's your favorite song? And can you actually sing? ;)





Um yes I can sing! Just kidding...but not really...no I am....no I'm not ;)





At the moment, Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up On Us" and Rabbit's "Magic"
10. What is the messiest room in your house?





Family room. It's also the most lived in room of our house...go figure.
11. Why did you start a blog?





I love the idea of keeping an online journal that documents our life right now. Someday soon, my babies will be grown and out of the house and I'll reminisce (and cry, and cry, and cry) by reading all this.










Ok, now I'm tagging:

























No pressure...





1. What's your favorite blog at the moment?





2. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?





3. What's your latest fun purchase?





4. Name 3 things that are in your purse right now.





5. Use one word to describe your decorating style.





6. Your biggest Pet Peeve.





7. What was the last thing you ate (hopefully it'll be something fun I can make myself...I'm starvvvinng and need inspiration)





...Ok gotta go clean the family room...





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. See? These ARE fun! Got to know you better! And Oregon Trail! I loved Oregon Trail where everyone got malaria, bitten by rattlesnakes and flooded by the raging river! Lol!
    Glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you loved Chai latte ! I know you loved taking this quiz by the way, def thought you were cool. Wish we lived closer to :( After I read this, I was like maybe i could just move to CT, no biggie, and be able to meet ash for lunch every day! then reality and life set in :(. xo

    ReplyDelete