Friday, January 20, 2012

You Got it Dude

One of the biggest style icons of my time is Ashley Olsen. She always looks so chic; even when she's photographed wearing boyfriend jeans and a plain white tee with her hair pulled back in a low bun.








I love her.








I want to be her.








{I think I may have a slight obsession.}













Wanting to dress like a celebrity is almost near impossible when your salary is less than a quarter of theirs. So, here's how I do it...at least, how I think I do it...








You got it dude

You got it dude by ashmanwar featuring boyfriend jeans









Theory oversized sweater
$213 - theory.com









Ralph Lauren long sleeve shirt
$185 - mytheresa.com









Old Navy loose tank top
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com









Top
oldnavy.gap.com









TopShop navy blue blazer
£65 - topshop.com









HTC boyfriend jeans
€193 - lindestore.com









Gap legging
$60 - gap.com









Gap jeans
gap.com









Miss Sixty wedge booties
$190 - misssixty.com









Betsey Johnson kitten heels
$170 - betseyjohnson.com












No comments:

Post a Comment