Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chalkboard Inspiration

I am so happy to say that we officially have a gigantic chalkboard in our house! I've wanted one forever but could never find the right size or look. Finally my husband just decided to paint one on...and I love it. I will post pictures soon...(the drying process is BRUTAL!)
Here are some pictures from Pinterest that inspired us.









On a side note:
The lucky winner of the chevron towels is....comment #2...Alicia!

True Random Number GeneratorMin: Max: Result:2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thanks so much for entering everyone!

5 comments:

  1. If only my walls in the main house were flat...alas, they are textured. Argh. I have been saying I'm going to go buy a can of that miracle paint and fix up a large picture frame to hang in the front living room...aka playroom. I just need to actually get myself out of the house (boo) and go get it. (Want one in the kitchen, too, so that I might actually plan out meals. What a concept. Haha.)

    Can't wait to see what your finished product looks like. I bet it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls, I'll post pics this weekend. I wasn't sure where I wanted it, we ended up putting it on a narrow wall right outside my kitchen in our eating area/living room. I'm really happy with the way it came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it'll be in a nice traffic area too so it gets use!

    ReplyDelete